GTRR

+81-567-66-5730

MOB NAV
Nissan Pulsar GTi-R
 Japan Sales and Export   Started by JDM Expo Official   2017-07-11 13:06:45 +05:00   Comments: 13    Viewed: 13373

1. JDM Expo Official
    JDM Expo Official Administrator Staff Member Yatomi

import Pulsar GTiR to USA

In the early 1990’s things were heating up in the WRC and with Japanese manufacturers Toyota, Subaru & Mitsubishi all vying for rally dominance Nissan decided they weren’t about to be left out. The chosen car was the humble Nissan Pulsar. Rules at the time stipulated that Nissan needed to make a road going version for homologation of the rally car. This lead to the birth of the Pulsar GTiR. Through no fault of the car, Nissan’s rally career with the Pulsar struggled and was abandoned after just 9 events but as a production car the GTiR was a huge success. Featuring a unique version of Nissan’s SR20DET 2.0 Turbo engine as found in the Silvia and the tried and tested ATTESA 4WD first developed in the R32 GTR it lead to excellent performance for the time and even today a stock GTiR feels properly fast. While it won’t win any styling awards, its heavily vented hood, wide track and deep front bumper gives it a purpose-built racer look.

Why now is the time to buy one:
    Produced in limited numbers these cars are starting to get scarce and values have begun to rise pretty rapidly.

Pros:
    Awesome hot hatch 2.0 turbo 4WD developed for Group A Rallying

Cons:
    Rust, especially on the rear arches
    Gearboxes are known to be weak
    Limited parts availability in the US with only some parts being shared with other SR20 motors

Which one should I buy?
    Get the best your budget allows and avoid ones showing signs of rust or signs of track use. An aftermarket front mount intercooler is much more efficient than the standard top mount and is something to look for.

JDM Expo Official, 2017-07-11 13:06:45 +05:00
  2. Andrea mark
    Andrea mark Member
    Hmm sold?
    Andrea mark, 2019-10-30 15:35:53 +05:00
    Emily moore and Teenysau erkraut likes this.
  3. Candy mika
    Candy mika Member
    This blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. I think I'm gonna share this with my friends. snake game
    Candy mika, 2022-01-18 12:57:39 +05:00
  4. auspiciouszesty
    auspiciouszesty Member Lower Level New York, NY, USA
    With a unique version of Nissan's SR20DET 2.0 Turbo engine found in the Silvia and the tried-and-true ATTESA 4WD system that was first used in the R32 GTR, the GTiR had great performance for its time and still feels fast today. Even though it won't win any awards for style, its heavily vented hood, wide track, and deep front bumper make it look like it was made to be a racer. gmail
    auspiciouszesty, 2022-08-08 09:27:39 +05:00
  5. Micheal Petti
    Micheal Petti Member
    Micheal Petti, 2022-12-26 23:19:09 +05:00
  6. Alex Hopkins
    Alex Hopkins Member
    This a very awesome blog post. We are grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post stumble guys
    Alex Hopkins, 2022-12-28 07:24:50 +05:00
  7. I enjoyed reading your post.Its packed with information that I'm seeking and I like to write an opinion that the contents of your blog are amazing. Keep it up. mobile app development companies list
    Jennifer albert, 2023-02-09 17:12:30 +05:00
  8. Miklas mary
    Miklas mary Member
    There have been a lot of people expressing their want to participate in this one-of-a-kind game. Because it is a one-of-a-kind game and has an imaginative vibe to it, "scribble io" can provide you and your pals with a lot of entertainment.
    Miklas mary, 2023-03-13 10:00:14 +05:00
  9. Tommie
    Tommie Member Bakersfield
    As a student, I know how challenging it can be to juggle multiple assignments, exams, and extracurricular activities. Sometimes, it can be overwhelming to complete all the tasks within the given deadline, especially when it comes to writing academic papers. That's why I decided to buy custom term papers, and I must say that it was the best decision I ever made. For me, BestCustomWriting is a lifesaver. Nothing can better help students who are struggling to balance their academic and personal lives. The first experience was a bit stressful and exciting, but the result finally reassured me.
    Tommie, 2023-04-13 13:41:17 +05:00
  10. Small peas
    Small peas Member
    There are many different types of Car Games available for you to play, depending on your interests and preferences. Some popular types of car games include racing games, driving simulation games, and open-world driving games. Here are a few examples of popular car games.
    Small peas, 2023-05-08 14:34:22 +05:00
  11. suka
    suka Member new york
    Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: LOL Beans
    suka, 2023-06-10 07:38:58 +05:00
  12. Kiri Cowell
    Kiri Cowell Member
    I hope to be able to read more interesting posts then. Will probably tell all of my friends about how smart you are age of war
    Kiri Cowell, 2023-06-12 11:50:34 +05:00
  13. Amelia Ripley
    Amelia Ripley Member
    We often associate the summer season with exhaustion and draining weather. But one thing that can make the summer fun is traveling to Northern Areas of Pakistan . Tripkarao is all aware of the best places and trips to let you make the most of the Heat in summer. The trip itineraries we sketch out guarantee the satisfaction of our customers. Also, the option of customizing trips is always open for you all.
    Amelia Ripley, 2023-06-19 15:49:34 +05:00
  14. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!