GTRR

+81-567-66-5730

MOB NAV
How Apple will surprise its fans in the near future
 Main Discussions   Started by Liam Davis   2021-11-25 22:28:20 +05:00   Comments: 3    Viewed: 31

1. Liam Davis
    Liam Davis Member Birmingham
    I haven’t updated my smartphone for about four years already since my current one copes with all the tasks quite well. All these years, I’ve been wondering how Apple will surprise its fans in the near future and when I will get a decent replacement. However, it seems miracles don’t rush to happen because the latest iPhone innovation still leaves much to be desired. They’ve changed the design a bit, making it slightly thicker and hence, less convenient for chatting and carrying it everywhere. It seems it would be much more reasonable to improve the battery dramatically so users would not have to charge their smartphones so often. Camera updates don’t look that impressive, especially for iPhone 12 Pro owners. Of course, my old-school smartphone cannot boast such results at all, but this fact cannot tip the scale and make me spend about $1000 on such a device. It is just a waste of money, and I am not that rich to afford such a luxury. In general, Apple Tech Innovation takes a backseat nowadays because the brand’s designers don’t present any brand-new devices or features that will stand out from the rest. Users can come across various alternatives that will be much more affordable.
    Liam Davis, 2021-11-25 22:28:20 +05:00
  2. I can't agree with you. IPhone becomes better and better from year to year. I've bought the iPhone 12 pro and it is much better than my previous iPhone. I see improvements in camera and battery
    Flora Horrison, 2021-12-05 01:52:56 +05:00
  3. The iPhone 12 Pro is very different from previous models. So I don't agree that Apple don't change their models. Especially the camera is better. I have thought that it hasn't got anything special, but I've read an article about iphone 12 pro camera specs and I've seen differences. Photos are really better and it looks like professional-level pictures. I can say that this phone costs all it's money
    David Henrison, 2021-12-05 02:58:23 +05:00
  4. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!