GTRR

+81-567-66-5730

MOB NAV
Has anyone had a car dealer in town they feel genuinely good about?
 Public Forums   Started by Hater Kimih   2021-10-15 15:11:37 +05:00   Comments: 3    Viewed: 55

1. Hater Kimih
    Hater Kimih Member
    I may have an opportunity to flex my budget and get a different car. I no longer trust the buy here/pay here place that I had gone to previously. Because of my budget, there aren’t many at a big dealer in my price range. I saw a model I love and is about in my range, but read that they can have transmission problems, and I don’t know if they’ve been diagnosed. Happy to hear about your experiences!
    Hater Kimih, 2021-10-15 15:11:37 +05:00
  2. Balos Sins
    Balos Sins Member
    Hi. I would like to share with you my impressions of CarGurus. You probably know that this is an online car marketplace that brings together buyers and sellers of new and used cars. I reviewed a lot of cars on Cargurus and found one that I liked as they have a wide selection of cars. I spoke to a representative of cargurus customer service, made an advance payment, and they brought the car to me. Everything was taken care of for me. It was easy and convenient and I would definitely buy my next car through Cargurus. I highly recommend this dealership.
    Balos Sins, 2021-10-16 23:15:18 +05:00
  3. Faulkner faul
    Faulkner faul Member
    Those of you who are reading this comment are really lovely people. I want to introduce to you this Fall guys game because it is a special game that has never stopped causing fever in the online gaming community.
    Faulkner faul, 2021-11-25 13:34:18 +05:00
  4. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!