GTRR

+81-567-66-5730

MOB NAV
How Do I Get Into The Top Five Schools?
 Public Forums   Started by Karl Harrow   2022-05-14 11:58:22 +05:00   Comments: 4    Viewed: 95

1. Karl Harrow
    Karl Harrow Member
    I make good money and expect big checks over the next decade and beyond. I really don't want to invest in this crap without even attending a school, so that's out of the question. Should I try to join random boards/initiatives at some of these schools? Would that even help? Should I do a guest lecture? What would it take and what do these schools even want? Appreciate any and all advice.
    Karl Harrow, 2022-05-14 11:58:22 +05:00
  2. Max Velin
    Max Velin Member
    In order to be sure that your work is of a fairly high level and will help you get into this school you will need help in writing essays and other works. It is clear that you need to prepare for everything else and there is not enough time to do everything at once. That's why there is an essay helper that employs professionals of their craft and will be able to help you quickly and efficiently in your situation.
    Max Velin, 2022-05-14 13:05:36 +05:00
  3. Mark Bartra
    Mark Bartra Member
    I don't think I'm an admissions expert by any means, but if it would be helpful to try to add some color, I can try. I think just by trying to be a good person, be a good role model for your children and other children, you will help your children be accepted into good schools and help you achieve your goals. wish you the best of luck.
    Mark Bartra, 2022-05-14 14:06:52 +05:00
  4. Derrick Bozem
    Derrick Bozem Member
    Hello, friends! Studying at school sometimes becomes a very difficult process, especially when writing an essay. Writing an essay is extremely useful because it allows the author to learn clearly and correctly formulate thoughts, structure information, correctly argue findings.You can get help with writing an essay by clicking on this link - https://www.grabmyessay.com/samples/category/english Remember the main thing is that the most important task is to immediately grab the attention of the reader.
    Derrick Bozem, 2022-05-27 00:00:05 +05:00
  5. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!